Alpaca Interactive Tour
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Murrumbateman, NSW
- Product code: Photo1
Our farm, called Blackwattle Alpacas, is located only 25 minutes from Canberra, making it an ideal location for a day trip with your family or friends. Surrounded by wineries with views of the Brindabella Range, our farm offers picturesque views and is in a unique location to learn about alpacas, their luxury fibre and beautiful products they can produce. As we are a working alpaca farm, we can offer visitors an insight into farming alpacas in Australia.
Visit our alpaca farm for a 45 minute guided private tour and learn about our alpacas. During
your visit you will get:
- an informative talk about farming alpacas in Australia and what their fibre produces
- an opportunity to have all your alpaca and llama questions answered
- time to take lots of photos including taking some selfies with our alpacas and llamas
- visit our Farm Shop
Duration: 45 minutes.
Prices: To book a tour, guests need to book a Farm Pass and then add additional guests. This is a private tour with a maximum of 10 guests per tour.
- Farm Pass (up to 4 people) $120
- Additional guests:
- adult $40
- child (4-9) $20
- children under 4 free
- (all children must be accompanied by paying adult)
- A gourmet shared tasting platter, tea and coffee can be supplied for an additional $15 per person. Platter will include both sweet and savoury offerings.